Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Terrible Service, Food, and All

     My family and I have been coming to this restaurant my whole life (21 Years) and we have always loved it and raved that there food was the best in town. Today was the third time we have had a terrible experience and that is enough! The food tastes like it was cooked by an amateur, They prices way to high for the Quality of the food, The service is so bad almost non-existent you have to serve your self for most the things you need (Napkins, Salt & Pepper, Sugar, Menus). The only thing the service was prompt on was to bring you your overpriced bill. The worst part of the Experience for me was that the Manager and Owner did not care one bit when I and other patrons confronted him with our dissatisfaction. my family, our friends we were with, and I will never be going back to this place again and I highly discourage anyone else to go here and take your business elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment