Friday, July 18, 2014

2 years of terror part 2

Early this year (2014) this lady that has been harassing us started buying gifts from Amazon and sending them to me. Such things as a Bluetooth, boots, hats, watch etc. with the total cost of theses hundreds of gifts totaling at an unbelieveble price along with getting gift messages with the items in a thetning matter such as "I hope you slip" coming with a razor. 

     Now she has started sending me emails more and more thetning each day when finally she sends me an email saying in rhyme " I have a gun, let's have some fun." It was after this message where we all decide to call the cops again abut all that has been going up. This is insane! All of theses over a coarse of two years all because I did not wan to sell her product and warned her the company might not be a good thing to get into. Now all of the family hates her, the compony has gone under, and she is all alone in the hell that she has made for her self. Why can't she just leave us alone, all we tried to do was warn her and we have been driven crazy the last two years with all she has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment