Sunday, August 24, 2014

Bad Company alert!

     My grandmother got a set of hearing aids from this company called "MD Hearing Aids" and I am here to tell you to never buy or tell anyone to buy from this company, From the day we got them they would not work and instead of taking them back they lied to me over and over, Lead me on a wild goose chase trying to fix them telling me things that would never work like to take out the batteries and then they sould work.

     I then call them up and say we just want to send them back and they told me that they never heard from me and they have nobody working there by the name that I talked to, and that they never told me to try any of the things that did tell me do. This company is nothing but lies, cheating, and bad products. DO NOT BUY!

No comments:

Post a Comment