Thursday, January 30, 2014

Morning run and things

     Good morning internet. I Just went running again this morning after a while of not going. It feels so good to run and makes you feel good for the rest of the day. Running is the best exercise I can do because it is Good for me, Makes me feel good, Makes me Happy and makes you feel like you have done something. so this morning was laundry day so I got up at 4:00 to go to the laundry mat and get laundry done and then came home and went straight out to go for a run. then after my run I came back home turned on ESPN radio to get some sports news and took a refreshing shower, Shaved, and am ready for a new day and it is only 8:00 in the morning. Later today I plan on doing some reps on the Boflex. to bulk up my arms some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment