Monday, January 27, 2014

Hi everyone I got to meet two of the boys the other day of the identical triplets blessed to the Dooley's here in Long Beach, CA. The two boys I met and was able to hold were Patrick Scott and Owen Micheal. There brother and the third amigo named Liam Cooper has to stay in the hospital for a little while due to a intestinal problems keeping him from keeping any food down. The last couple days Liam has done very well and should be coming home in a day or two. The Dooley's said to me in a statement yesterday while I was over at there house "They are very blessed and happy to have three beautiful boys." The Dooley's have a 5 year old Daughter named Kaitlyn that is so excited to have three new younger brothers. I have been so busy with the boys and helping the Dooley's get ready for the boys I have not been able to put up a new Vlog or Blog post in a couple of days but I plan on having a new Vlog up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment